It's a top-of-the-table clash between two of the NRL's biggest rivals . . . Rabbitohs v Roosters has got it all at ANZ Stadium this Friday.
The ladder-leading Rabbitohs made a statement last week by beating the Melbourne Storm and now the Roosters, in the middle of a 4 game win streak, are the next big test.
Fans will get a double-the-footy spectacular on the day with the NSW Women's Grand Final to be played before the NRL blockbuster, with the South Sydney Rabbitohs women taking on Mounties RLFC.
|5:30PM||Kick Off: Harvey Norman NSW Women’s Premiership Grand Final – Rabbitohs v Mounties|
|7:50PM||Kick Off: NRL - Rabbitohs v Roosters|
- All tickets and club Memberships to the Rabbitohs v Roosters match at ANZ Stadium include return travel on Sydney Trains services.
- Take advantage of the additional direct trains running from Central at 6.37pm and 6.57pm stopping at Redfern, Strathfield and Sydney Olympic Park.
- Pre-purchased Adult tickets are just $20 with up to four kids in free when you buy online.
- Arrive early and cheer on the Rabbitohs and the Mounties RLFC in the Harvey Norman NSW Women’s Premiership Grand Final.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
All tickets for the Rabbitohs v Roosters match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employee at the train station.
Take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Sydney Olympic Park.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
Direct services will run into Olympic Park from Central at 6:37pm and 6.57pm stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the latest and most appropriate information, check trackwork service updates or use the Trip Planner above.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you’re planning on driving to the event, allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park, including the M4, Homebush Bay Drive, Concord Road and Parramatta Road.
The below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, please click here.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.