It's a top of the table cracker as the Rabbitohs take on the Storm in a Friday night blockbuster.
The Rabbitohs will be hot under the collar to give themselves a two point gap at the top of the NRL Ladder.
Make sure you're at the game to watch the Rabbitohs try and spoil the Storm's first visit back to ANZ Stadium since their Grand Final win last year.
|6:05PM||Kick Off: U15s Junior Development – South Sydney v Canterbury|
|7:50PM||Kick Off: NRL - Rabbitohs v Storm|
- All tickets to the Rabbitohs v Storm match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services.
- With a number of events on in Sydney Olympic Park, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive and take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services in place for this event.
- Take advantage of the additional direct service from Central at 6.47pm stopping at Redfern, Strathfield and Olympic Park.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
All tickets for the Rabbitohs v Storm match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employee at the train station.
Take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Sydney Olympic Park.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
Direct services will run into Olympic Park from Central at 6:47pm stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
Car parks are expected to fill quickly, so ensure you pre-book your parking. Leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services which are included in your event ticket.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority:Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek:Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
If you’re planning on driving to the event, allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park, including the M4, Homebush Bay Drive, Concord Road and Parramatta Road.
The below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, please click here.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.