The Cronulla Sharks have fought their way into the Top 4 and now must face the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs to stay there.
The Bulldogs have finished the season in howling form, notching four wins from their last five starts. Will they guard their territory and send the Sharks back to the Shire with a loss?
Don your team’s colours and be heard this Sunday afternoon at ANZ Stadium.
|2:00PM||Kick Off: NRL - Bulldogs v Sharks|
- All tickets to the Bulldogs v Sharks match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services.
- Take advantage of the direct service from Sydenham at 12.30pm stopping at Canterbury then all stations to Olympic Park via Belmore and Bankstown or the direct train from Central at 12.34pm stopping Redfern, Strathfield then Olympic Park.
- Arrive early to take part in all the family fun of Sunday afternoon football!
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
All tickets for the Bulldogs v Sharks match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employee at the train station.
Take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Sydney Olympic Park.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
A direct service will run into Olympic Park from Sydenham at 12.30pm stopping at Canterbury then all stations to Olympic Park via Belmore and Bankstown.
A direct service will run from Central at 12.34pm stopping Redfern, Strathfield then Olympic Park.
Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until 12.30am.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those planning to drive you can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
- If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.