Sydney Derby XX - Western Sydney Wanderers v Sydney FC - 15th December
All eyes will be on ANZ Stadium this Saturday when the Western Sydney Wanderers host Sydney FC in the 20th A-League Sydney Derby.
With just 10 days until Christmas, this is an early festive treat for fans of the A-League's fiercest rivalry.
Make sure you're here for another chapter in the Sydney v Sydney feud.
|7:50PM||A-League Kick Off - Western Sydney Wanderers v Sydney FC|
- All tickets to the Western Sydney Wanderers v Sydney FC match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on trains and selected buses from Parramatta.
- Allow additional time for the security screening process when entering the Stadium.
- Leave the car at home – with other events on in the precinct, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive.
- Please plan your trip to arrive early and take advantage of the train travel included in your ticket.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere of this crucial derby clash.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
All tickets to the Western Sydney Wanderers v Sydney FC match at ANZ Stadium include return transport on Sydney Trains and selected busses from Parramatta.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until midnight.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
To plan your trip click here.
For those planning to drive you can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.