Stadium Australia Operations Pty Ltd (the Company) is committed to identifying all environmental impacts resulting from our activities and ensuring these activities are ecologically sustainable. In doing so, the Company will continue to meet the expectations of our customers for quality and service, as well as providing a safe, working environment for our employees, service providers and contractors.
This Environmental Policy defines the Company objectives and demonstrates our commitment to our environment.
All employees of VenuesLive Management Services Pty Ltd and its wholly owned subsidiaries.
The Company is a leading provider of management and hospitality services to venues and events.
The Company is committed to the maintenance of our formal Environmental Management System in compliance with the International Standard ISO 14001:2015.
The Company will comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations and, where no specific regulations exist, adopt appropriate responsible standards.
We believe that all employees, contractors and service providers have an important role to play in achieving our environmental goals. The Company encourages respect for the environment and will ensure users of our facilities appreciate and comply with the principles of our Environmental Management System.
The Company is committed to:
- Continually improving our management of the environment;
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations;
- Establishing objectives and targets for the Environmental Management System which will be regularly reviewed by management through departmental meetings and management system review meetings;
- The protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, using environmentally friendly products and technology, minimising the use of non-reusable resources, including energy and potable water, minimising waste, developing viable recycling opportunities and ensuring proper handling and disposal methods are used;
- Developing and implementing emergency response plans in order to minimise and handle any environmental impact;
- Continually assessing the environmental impact of our operations;
- Understanding the environmental aspects and impacts of our activities;
- Purchasing with waste avoidance and reduction of environmental impacts in mind;
- Disseminating environmental information and reporting on environmental performance;
- Communicating the requirements of this policy to all workers and taking steps to ensure that it is understood; and
- Ensuring adequate resources are made available to implement this policy.
The Environmental Management System will be reviewed annually by management and audited to ensure it remains relevant to our operations and complies with any changes in legislation.
The Managing Director and senior management fully endorse this Policy and the formal Environmental Management System that has been implemented.
Stadium Australia Operations
4 November 2016