YOUR CHANCE TO CLIMB THE SYDNEY HARBOUR BRIDGE DURING VIVID SYDNEY WITH SPURS SUPERSTARS
04 May 2015
- One lucky fan and a friend will climb the Bridge with Spurs on Thursday 28 May
- Winners will watch Spurs v Sydney FC from Centreline seats at ANZ Stadium
- Three nights accommodation at the Hotel Pullman Hyde Park
- 60,000 tickets already sold for one of Sydney’s great sporting events for 2015
IT’S one of the great fan prizes in Australian sport – the chance for you and a mate to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge illuminated during Vivid Sydney with the stars of Tottenham Hotspur.
Two lucky fans will ascend the arches of the Bridge with the entire team, soak in the iconic view and have their photo taken with the Spurs’ superstars including; captain Hugo Lloris, Christian Eriksen and PFA Young Player of the Year, Harry Kane.
This unbelievable offer coincides with Spurs’ football classic against Sydney FC at ANZ Stadium 30 May and the prize will also include an exclusive event package.
Along with the Bridge Climb, winners will be treated to the full VIP experience with two Centreline seats for the game at ANZ Stadium, three night’s accommodation at the Hotel Pullman Sydney Hyde Park and two Tottenham Hotspur jerseys.
For your chance to win this incredible prize head here.
More than 60,000 tickets have already been sold for what promises to be one of the great Sydney sporting events at ANZ Stadium in 2015.
The Spurs visit is part of a phenomenal #WeekOfBlockbusters at ANZ Stadium that includes:
- State of Origin I on Wednesday 27 May;
- Tottenham FC v Sydney FC on Saturday 30 May;
- Chelsea FC v Sydney FC on Tuesday 2 June.
Don’t miss out on what is a sporting week for the ages in Sydney.