There's never been a better time to guarantee your seat, and enjoy every single game with an ANZ Stadium Membership. As an attendee of Holden State of Origin II, take advantage of our limited time offer and receive a refund of your purchased Game II ticket, when you become an ANZ Stadium Member before Friday 29 June 2018.
Ph: 02 8765 2600
IT'S YOUR GUARANTEED SEAT TO SYDNEY'S BIGGEST LINE-UP OF LIVE SPORT.
- Bledisloe Cup – Qantas Wallabies v New Zealand 2018
- NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final | 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series*
- Western Sydney Wanderers home games
- Bulldogs home games
- South Sydney Rabbitohs home games
- Parramatta Eels home games
- Wests Tigers home games
- A guaranteed seat in the Members' Reserve for every regular sporting event
- The certainty of a pre-allocated seat for all major games and the convenience of general seating in the Members' Reserve for all other events
- Access to exclusive Members' restaurants, bars, lounges and terraces
- The opportunity to purchase additional Member tickets to every game, plus discounted guest passes to regular NRL games
- Membership transferability allowing your family, friends, colleagues to use your Membership when you can't
- Reciprocal arrangements at other sporting grounds, including the MCG, the 'Gabba' ,The Australian Turf Club and Eden Park.
- Priority bookings for concerts and special events held at the Stadium.
- Discounted Member pricing for in-stadium food and drinks
- Free public transport, and a convenient car park booking service for all major events
- Access to other exclusive Member events and offers
- Invitation to the exclusive Annual Members' Dinner
Click here to explore the ANZ Stadium Membership further.
Sign-up Price - $1,590
Minus the face value of your 2018 Holden State of Origin II ticket.
So, what are you waiting for?
*Subject to team qualification. ^Join by 12pm, Friday 29 June 2018. ^^Once you've joined you only pay an Annual Subscription fee of $831 (indexed) each calendar year thereafter. 2019 subscription fee invoiced in November 2018.