Conditions of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, staff and event participants, the following conditions of entry apply to all ANZ Stadium attendees.
These conditions should also be read in conjunction with the conditions of entry from each specific event partner appearing on the Event Page and the conditions of sale appearing on each ticket which may vary from the Stadium’s Conditions of Entry from time to time.
Please see below for the Specific Conditions for the FFA and NRL:
- FFA Hyundai A-League Terms of Admission
- FFA International Match Terms of Admission
- FFA Spectator Code of Behaviour
- NRL Conditions of Entry
- Rugby Australia Terms of Admission
Patrons who do not comply with the Conditions of Entry will not be permitted entry. Patrons who have been admitted but subsequently fail to comply with the Conditions of Entry may be removed from ANZ Stadium without refund of any entry fee(s).
Patrons should also refer to the conditions of sale appearing on each ticket and any special conditions which may be published for selected events.
Show bags from the Royal Easter Show are permitted – some show bags may contain canned soft drink. Canned items are permitted, however must not be consumed inside the Stadium.
All persons entering ANZ Stadium are advised that:
- They are entering licenced premises;
- Intoxicated or drug affected persons will not be permitted to enter;
- Persons in possession of liquor or illicit drugs will not be permitted to enter;
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor or illicit drugs from entering;
- Intoxicated and drug affected persons will be removed from the premises;
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor;
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors or persons who are intoxicated;
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 2007.
Refusal of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, ANZ Stadium management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly;
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons;
- Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance (ie large flags / banners, oversized bags, musical instruments etc).
- Refuse entry to any person who purchases an event ticket from an unauthorised source or from a ticket scalper.
- Refuse entry to any person who is subject to a current banning notice from ANZ Stadium.
Bag Sizes & Cloaking
- Bag sizes (including eskis) are limited to 30cm x 40cm.
- There is limited cloaking facilities at ANZ Stadium and for selected events, cloaking will not be available.
- For the safety and security of all persons, Stadium and Precinct closed circuit television cameras are in use at all times.
- All persons entering ANZ Stadium will be subject to a security check including the inspection / search of any bags and packages, metal detector wanding and pat-down searches. Persons refusing to undergo such security processes will be refused entry to the Stadium.
- Patrons must not attempt to conceal their identity, either at the point of entry or while inside the venue. ANZ Stadium will respect cultural differences and medical conditions but reserves the right to either refuse entry, or remove anyone who covers their face with a scarf, balaclava, mask, helmet etc.
- Any person who attempts entry or is found to have entered ANZ Stadium after being issued with a current Banning Notice will be subject to prosecution and possible further penalties.
- Pass-outs will not be issued.
- Patrons wearing or otherwise displaying inappropriate or unauthorised commercial, political, religious or other offensive images, logos etc. may be denied entry into ANZ Stadium or asked to remove such items prior to entering the venue.
- Persons wearing ‘Colours’ or ‘Insignia’ on any clothing or other item identifying them as belonging to Outlaw Motor Cycle Gangs (OMCGs) or other groups as designated by the NSW Police Force are prohibited from entering ANZ Stadium.
- Customers wishing to bring personal items into the Stadium do so at their own risk. ANZ Stadium will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
- Umbrellas may be brought into the Stadium but for the comfort of others should not be put up.
- For safety reasons, strollers and prams are not permitted into the Stadium’s seating bowl. Strollers may be cloaked in cloakrooms or stroller bays provided by the Stadium.
- Patrons are only authorised to access the seats / areas of the Stadium to which they are ticketed. Patrons who cause a disturbance, or refuse to comply with requests made by Stadium staff will be removed from the Stadium.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be taken into or from ANZ Stadium by patrons.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Stadium, except in designated smoking areas. This includes electronic cigarettes (e-cig or e-cigarettes), personal vaporisers, electronic nicotine delivery systems, or other battery powered vaporisers.
- Unauthorised soliciting and customer surveying is not permitted.
- Patrons are not permitted to throw any objects around or within the ANZ Stadium seating areas or the arena.
- Some event activities are dangerous. Customers viewing such activities do so at their own risk.
- Individuals found to be engaging in unauthorised promotional or commercial activities in and adjacent to the Stadium will be requested to immediately cease such activity.
Restricted / Prohibited Items
The following restricted / prohibited items are not permitted into ANZ Stadium:
- Glass or cans;
- Alcoholic beverages;
- Flares, fireworks, weapons, explosives or smoke bombs;
- Laser pens / pointers;
- Knives or other dangerous weapons;
- Cameras and Recording devices (for commercial purposes) including tripods;
- Metal flag poles, extendable flag poles and / or flag poles of more than 1.4 metres in length;
- Oversized banners and flags which are deemed to cause public nuisance. Specific conditions may apply for some events regarding the entry of flagpoles, flags, and banners;
- Whistles, hooters and horns. Specific conditions may apply for some events regarding the entry of musical instruments including drums;
- Confetti or shredded paper;
- Scooters, roller skates, skateboards and push bikes;
- Electronic cigarettes (e-cig or e-cigarettes), personal vaporisers, electronic nicotine delivery systems, or other battery powered vaporisers are not permitted to be consumed anywhere in the Stadium other than in the venue’s designated smoking areas;
- Items that can be used as a projectile;
- Commercial, political or other offensive signage or logos;
- Other items as determined by ANZ Stadium management that may cause injury or public nuisance.
- Corporate Hospitality, Member and Dining Room areas of ANZ Stadium will be subject to dress codes with a higher minimum standard than required for general admission to the Stadium. As a guide, smart casual attire is the minimum standard required for Corporate Hospitality, Member and Dining Room areas. For more information please refer to the Member's Dress Standards
- As a minimum for general admission, patrons must be appropriately clothed for a public place and must wear shoes. Patrons with bare feet will not be permitted entry.