THE Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs return home for the first time in 2016 as they battle their traditional rivals, the Parramatta Eels, in a cracker local derby at ANZ Stadium. The Bulldogs will be eager to continue their excellent form, having won their opening two games of the season, while the Eels will be looking for another strong win after downing the Cowboys last weekend. It's going to be a thriller, so make sure you're here for all the action!
|5:50PM||Holden Cup: Bulldogs v Eels|
|8:00PM||NRL: Bulldogs v Eels|
PARRAMATTA EELS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While this is a Bulldogs home game, Eels Ticketed Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Eels Reserved Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Eels General Admission Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 101 to 103.
- All tickets to the Bulldogs v Eels clash at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains and Olympic Park Major Event Buses, so leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services in place
- With the Royal Easter Show in full swing next door, all fans who plan to drive should pre-book parking to guarantee a spot for the event
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of this traditional battle
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Special supporter trains will be running direct to Olympic Park:
- From Campbelltown at 6:07pm stopping all stations to Granville then Olympic Park
- The 6:15pm Bankstown Line service from Central will be extended to Olympic Park, arriving at 7:14pm
- From Penrith at 6:23pm stopping all stations to Blacktown then Seven Hills, Westmead, Parramatta, Granville and Sydney Olympic Park (arriving at 7:12pm)
Additional and direct Sydney Trains will be in operation for the Royal Easter Show:
- Trains depart Central every 15-16 minutes between 7:30am and 10:00pm, stopping at Redfern, Strathfield and Olympic Park
- Lidcombe sprint services to Olympic Park will operate every 10 minutes from 5:30am until 1:00am
- An extra train will leave Campbelltown at 6:07pm stopping all stations to Granville then Olympic Park
- The 6:15pm Bankstown Line service from Central will be extended to Olympic Park
- An extra train will run from Penrith at 6:25pm stopping all stations to Blacktown then Seven Hills, Westmead, Parramatta, Granville and Sydney Olympic Park
- Blue Mountains Line trains will make an extra stop at Lidcombe between 9:25am and 3:00pm (services towards the City) and between 7:00pm and 1:00am (services away from the City).
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses will be running every 20 to 30 minutes for the Royal Easter Show.
Major Event Buses start running between 7:00am and 8:00am depending on the route and arrive at Sydney Olympic Park until 7:50pm.
The last bus on each route departs Sydney Olympic Park at 11:00pm.
Sydney Buses will operate to a regular weekday timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Route X25 runs regularly to Sydney Olympic Park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak period on weekdays
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
To plan your trip click here.
Fans that plan to drive to the Bulldogs v Eels clash are advised to pre-book their parking to guarantee a spot for the event.
Take advantage of the extra direct train and bus services in place for the Easter Show to ensure you get to the game on time.
You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Those driving and who have pre-booked their parking space should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find their space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.