RABBITOHS v Bulldogs. It's one of NRL's fiercest rivalries and the annual Good Friday blockbuster returns to ANZ Stadium on 25 March.
A crowd of over 40,000 fans came out to see the dramatic Good Friday clash between the two clubs in 2015 and there's sure to be more fireworks on the field in 2016.
Don't miss this blockbuster battle as ANZ Stadium's two long-term home clubs meet on Good Friday!
|1:45PM||Holden Cup: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs|
|4:00PM||NRL: Rabbitohs v Bulldogs|
BULLDOGS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While the Good Friday battle is a Rabbitohs home game, Bulldogs Ticketed Members have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Bulldogs Reserved Members will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East (subject to capacity).
Bulldogs General Admission Members will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 146 & 101.
- All tickets to the Rabbitohs v Bulldogs clash at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains and Olympic Park Major Event Buses, so leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services in place
- With the Royal Easter Show in full swing next door, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the traditional Good Friday battle
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
A special supporter train will be running direct to Olympic Park:
- Leaving Central at 2:01pm, stopping all stations to Olympic Park via Belmore and Bankstown
Additional and direct Sydney Trains will be in operation to coincide with the Royal Easter Show:
- Trains will run between Central and Olympic Park every 7-8 minutes from 8:30am to midnight, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield
- Lidcombe sprint services to Olympic Park will operate every 10 minutes from 5:30am until 9:00am
- Services will operate every thirty (30) minutes between Penrith and Olympic Park, Blacktown and Olympic Park and Schofields and Olympic Park from 09:00am – midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses will be running frequently during the Royal Easter Show.
- Major Event Buses start running between 7:00am and 8:00am depending on the route and arrive from 8:30am until 5:30pm
- The last bus on each route departs Sydney Olympic Park at 11:00pm
Sydney Buses will operate to a regular Sunday timetable.
- Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park
- Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park
Fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive and are advised to take advantage of the extra direct train and bus services put on for the Easter Show which are also included in the event ticket for the Good Friday NRL clash.
You can pre-book parking via:
Those driving should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.