The NRL is back with a bang at ANZ Stadium as the South Sydney Rabbitohs take on the Newcastle Knights.
After a cracking start to the season the Rabbitohs will be looking to prove themselves once again as they return home for round two.
Make sure you're here to welcome the Rabbitohs home in 2016!
|3:15PM||Holden Cup: Rabbitohs v Knights|
|5:30PM||NRL: Rabbitohs v Knights|
For the Seating Map click here.
TOP TRAVEL TIPS
- Transport for NSW has advised that trackwork will take place between Strathfield and Olympic Park on game day.
- Three special supporter trains will be leaving Central at 3:17pm, 3:48pm and 4:17pm – to Lidcombe via Bankstown (stopping at Redfern and Lidcombe only). These three services are the only trains running from Central to Lidcombe on Saturday.
- After the match these services will leave Lidcombe at 8:13pm, 8:41pm and 9:11pm, stopping at Redfern and Central stations.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station, however trackwork is taking place, so make sure you plan ahead.
Three special supporter trains to Lidcombe (via Bankstown) will leave Central at:
These three services are the only trains running from Central to Lidcombe on Saturday.
Patrons should then change at Lidcombe for Olympic Park Sprint services.
If you are travelling from the North or the City, selected services on the T1 Northern Line service will make an extra stop at North Strathfield between 3pm and 11pm. Change at North Strathfield for connecting buses to Sydney Olympic Park.
After the match three services back to Central (stopping at Redfern) will leave Lidcombe at:
Trackwork is taking place during the event and may affect how you travel.
Buses will replace trains between:
- Parramatta and Strathfield on the T1 Western Line;
- Merrylands and Strathfield via Granville on the T2 South Line;
- Carlingford and Clyde (then Strathfield) on the T6 Carlingford Line.
For the latest information, check Trackwork Service Updates.
Sydney Buses will operate to a normal Saturday timetable.
- Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Please Note: Changed traffic conditions are in place for the M4 westbound on-ramp at Hill Road. Patrons will be diverted to the Silverwater Road on-ramp via Parramatta Road.