Fri 10 Feb
THE rock tour of the century is coming to Sydney! Legendary rockers Guns N’ Roses have confirmed they will be bringing their Not in this Lifetime Tour to ANZ Stadium on Friday 10 February.
For the first time in over 20 years, founding members Axl Rose, Slash and Duff McKagan have reunited to bring their explosive attitude back to Australia.
Fans can expect to hear the band’s countless hits such as Sweet Child O’ Mine, Welcome to the Jungle, Paradise City and November Rain when the legendary act hits the stage at ANZ Stadium.
|8:00PM||Guns 'N' Roses|
- With large crowds expected on the night and to avoid delays at the box office, we STRONGLY advise picking up your tickets prior to Show day at your nearest Ticketek outlet. Click here to find the Ticketek outlet closest to you.
- Avoid peak-hour traffic by utilising the additional and direct rail services in operation for this event.
- Allow plenty of travel time with heavy traffic expected approaching Sydney Olympic Park.
- Car parks are expected to fill quickly, so ensure you pre-book your parking.
- To plan your trip, visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
OFFICIAL TOUR FAN PACKAGES & VIP EXPERIENCES
Get up close and personal with Guns N' Roses and experience their show like never before by purchasing an official Fan Package or VIP Experience!
These offer an amazing selection of best available tickets and can include access to a pre show party, exclusive VIP merchandise, a variety of on-site amenities, and more! Treat yourself and a loved one to an amazing experience hosted by the TEG/Dainty VIP team and an unforgettable concert!
Full details available here:
Tickets for the Guns N’ Roses ‘Not in This Lifetime Tour’ include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only.
Patrons are strongly advised to take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Sydney Olympic Park to avoid expected heavy congestion and peak hour traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
The return public transport ticket you purchase on the date of the concert will entitle you to travel on available services until early the following morning. So take the opportunity to buy your ticket earlier in the day and avoid queue congestion.
The closest train station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Additional services will run to Olympic Park leaving from:
- Central: every 15 minutes from 5:20pm until 6:00pm and every 8 minutes from 6:00pm to 9:00pm.
- Liverpool: additional services will start at 6:09pm stopping all stations to Granville, Auburn, and then Olympic Park.
- Campbelltown: additional services will start at 6:07pm stopping all stations to Granville, Auburn, and then Olympic Park.
- Blue Mountains Line: services will stop at Lidcombe between 6:00pm and 9:00pm.
Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until midnight.
Additional return services will run after the concert to help get you home.
- To Central: services will leave Olympic Park every 5 minutes from 11:00pm to 1:00am stopping at Redfern, Strathfield then Olympic Park.
- To Blacktown, Schofields and Penrith: leaving Olympic Park every 8 minutes between 10:30pm and 1:00am.
- To Richmond: additional services to Richmond departing Blacktown at 11:43pm and 12:43am.
- To Sydenham: additional services will run via Bankstown departing Lidcombe at 11:44pm and 12:14am.
- To Hurstville: departing Central at 1:04am, stopping all stations.
- To Campbelltown (via Granville): additional services will leave from Lidcombe at 11:52pm and 12:22am, stopping all stations.
- To Hamilton: an additional service will leave Central at 12:20pm, stopping all stations except Wondabyne.
- To Dapto: an additional service will leave Central at 11:53pm, stopping at Redfern, Sutherland then all stations to Dapto.
- To Kiama: additional services will leave Central at 12:53am and 1:00am, stopping at Redfern, Sutherland then all stations to Dapto followed by all stations to Kiama.
- Blue Mountains Line: services will stop at Lidcombe between 10:00pm and 1:00am.
For additional information regarding train services for the event including the NSW Trainlink network, click here.
For train timetable information, see Train timetables and maps.
Trackwork is carried out on an ongoing basis and may affect how you travel.
Sydney Buses are running to a regular weekday timetable.
Sydney Buses Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Route X25 runs regularly from Strathfield Station to Olympic Park during the afternoon peak period.
Please note: Major Event Buses will NOT be operation.
For more information on bus routes & times, click here.
Car parks are expected to fill quickly, so ensure you pre-book your parking. Leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional rail services operating to get you to and from the concert.
You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
If you’re planning on driving to the concert allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park, including the M4, Homebush Bay Drive, Concord Road and Parramatta Road.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.