IT'S the first game at ANZ Stadium in 2017 for the Parramatta Eels when they take on the Premiers in a Saturday night thriller.
The Eels will be out to put a dampener on the Sharks as they step out onto the ANZ Stadium pitch for the first time since their Grand Final triumph.
Make sure you're here to see the Eels hit ANZ Stadium!
|4:45PM||Kick-off: Holden Cup – Parramatta Eels v Sharks|
|7:00PM||Kick-off: NRL – Parramatta Eels v Sharks|
- All tickets include return travel on Sydney Trains and Eels Express Shuttle Buses.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Two special supporter trains will run to Olympic Park from:
- Central at 5.47pm, stopping at Redfern, Strathfield then Olympic Park.
- Penrith at 5.31pm, stopping at Sevens Hills, Westmead, Parramatta, Granville then Olympic Park.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight.
Sydney Buses will operate to a normal weekend timetable.
- Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.