NRL is back with a bang as the South Sydney Rabbitohs take on the Wests Tigers in a huge Friday night clash to kickstart the season.
There'll be no love lost between the Sydney rivals, and with Robbie Farah set to face his old club for the first time it's bound to be a cracker.
Be here when rugby league crashes back to ANZ Stadium in 2017!
|5:50PM||Holden Cup: Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers|
|8:05PM||NRL: Rabbitohs v Wests Tigers|
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
WESTS TIGERS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While this match is a Rabbitohs home game, Wests Tigers Members will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Wests Tigers Reserved Members with access to ANZ Stadium events will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Wests Tigers General Admission Members with access to ANZ Stadium events will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 146 and 101.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Two special supporter trains will run from Central to Olympic Park at 6.50pm, stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
An additional supporter train will run from Campbelltown at 6.07pm, stopping all stations via Granville to Olympic Park.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until midnight.
There is no track work scheduled to take place during this event
For the latest information, check Trackwork Service Updates.
Sydney Buses will operate to a normal weekday timetable.
- Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- Route X25 runs regularly to Sydney Olympic Park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak period on weekdays.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.