TWO of the NRL's most exciting young teams go head-to-head in their traditional Easter Monday Western Sydney shootout at ANZ Stadium again.
Almost 40,000 fans watched the two clubs duke it out in 2016 and it looms as another classic encounter as they battle for bragging rights.
So get the family involved and make the most of Easter Monday with an NRL belter!
|1:45PM||Kick-off: Holden Cup – Parramatta Eels v Wests Tigers|
|4:00PM||Kick-off: NRL – Parramatta Eels v Wests Tigers|
- All tickets to the Easter Monday clash between the Parramatta Eels and Wests Tigers include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Bus Services, regular Sydney Buses (STA), Sydney Ferries services and Light Rail services.
- With the Royal Easter Show in full swing next door, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive and take advantage of the additional direct public transport services.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
- All Supporters are encouraged to arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the Easter Monday traditional battle.
WESTS TIGERS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While the Easter Monday battle is a Parramatta Eels home game, Wests Tigers Ticketed Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Wests Tigers Reserved Seat Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches will enter via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Wests Tigers General Admission Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches will enter via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 101 and 146.
With the match coinciding with one of the Royal Easter Show’s busiest day, footy fans are urged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional public transport services put on for the Easter Show and included in the event ticket. Fans should also plan their journey and travel early to ensure they are in their seats before the match gets underway. All tickets to the Easter Monday clash between the Parramatta Eels and Wests Tigers include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Bus Services, regular Sydney Buses (STA), Sydney Ferries services and Light Rail services.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Additional and direct Sydney Trains will be in operation to coincide with the Royal Easter Show
Direct trains between Central and Olympic Park will run every 8 minutes from 9:00am until midnight stopping at Redfern and Strathfield.
Lidcombe shuttle services to Olympic Park will run every 10 minutes from 5:30am to 9:00am. Shuttle services will then be extended to run between:
- Olympic Park and Blacktown every 30 minutes between 9:00am and 10:00pm.
- Olympic Park and Penrith/Schofields every 10 minutes between 9:00am and midnight.
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Bus services will be running every 15 to 25 minutes to coincide with the Royal Easter Show.
Return services start running from Olympic Park at around 12:45pm.
Sydney Buses will operate to a public holiday timetable.
- Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
Car parks are expected to fill quickly, so ensure you pre-book your parking. Footy Fans are encouraged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct train services, and major event buses, in operation for this event.
You can pre-book parking via:
- If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.