IT'S a family affair when the Wests Tigers host the St George Illawarra Dragons in a Sunday arvo cracker at ANZ Stadium.
The two clubs know how to put on a show and this one is sure to be another entertaining match-up!
Make sure you get the whole clan involved for the first Sunday arvo game at ANZ Stadium in 2017.
|1:45PM||Kick-off: Holden Cup – Wests Tigers v Dragons|
|4:00PM||Kick-off: NRL – Wests Tigers v Dragons|
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of this traditional battle.
DRAGONS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While this Sunday afternoon battle is a Wests Tigers home game, Dragons ticketed Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Dragons Reserved Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Dragons General Admission Members with access to ANZ Stadium matches will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 102 to 104.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until late.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Trip planner.
Sydney Buses will operate to a regular Sunday timetable.
Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Please check timetable for last trips departing Sydney Olympic Park.
To plan your trip visit here
Casual parking is available in the precinct however fans are encouraged to take advantage of the direct train services in operation for the event. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Those driving and who have pre-booked their parking space should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find their space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.