THE Bunnies are back at ANZ Stadium for an action-packed dose of Friday night footy!
Taking on the New Zealand Warriors at the business end of the season, both teams are looking to end on a high.
So make sure you're here to cheer on the mighty red & green!
|4:30PM||Corporate Gates Open (C/D,L)|
|5:00PM||General Public Gates Open (B,K)|
|6:00PM||Kick Off: NRL - Rabbitohs v Warriors|
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere ahead of the match.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park Station.
Trains to Olympic Park depart Lidcombe every 10 minutes until late.
- T4 Eastern Suburbs and Illawarra Line, buses replace trains between Waterfall, Cronulla and Central.
- South Coast Line, buses replace trains between Port Kembla and Wollongong, Dapto and Central. Trains run to a changed timetable between Bomaderry and Dapto.
For the latest information, check Trackwork Service Updates.
Sydney Buses will operate to a normal weekday timetable:
- Route 525 operates between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- Route X25 runs regularly to Sydney Olympic Park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak period on weekdays.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.