FOOTBALL fans are in for a massive night when the Wanderers host the first ever Sydney Derby A-League/W-League Double-Header at ANZ Stadium 9 December.
The historic event will see fans getting a double dose of the most ferocious Derby in the country.
Make sure you're part of the biggest A-League game on the calendar - the Sydney Derby at ANZ Stadium!
|5:00PM||Kick-off: Westfield W-League - Western Sydney Wanderers v Sydney FC|
|7:50PM||Kick-off: Hyundai A-League - Western Sydney Wanderers v Sydney FC|
- With public transport included in all game day tickets, fans are encouraged to use the additional and direct public transport services operating.
- Allow additional time for the security screening process when entering the Stadium.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere of the Sydney Derby!
STAR WARS ROUND
Round 10 of the Hyundai A-League is Star Wars Round. Will you be dressing up? Please read these important notes.
- All patrons (adults and children) can dress up in Star Wars Costumes
- All patrons must be able to remove all mask/head costume to show their face to gain entry into the venue
- Active supporter area patrons will NOT be able to wear face coverings (including face painting) or head coverings (e.g. Helmets).
- The entry of other costume items (e.g. replica weapons, equipment) will be subject to the discretion of Stadium management.
All tickets to the Western Sydney Wanderers v Sydney FC match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses and regular Sydney Buses (STA) services, Sydney Ferries and Light Rail services.
With a large crowd expected, fans should take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services available for the event.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
Patrons are strongly advised to take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Olympic Park to avoid expected heavy congestion and traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
For the latest information trackwork, check Trackwork Service Updates.
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses will start running between 4:30pm and 5:00pm, depending on the route, and will start arriving in the precinct from 6:00pm until 7:40pm.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
For bus service disruption information check travel alerts or use the Trip Planner.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority:Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek:Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.