GET ready to rock Sydney - Foo Fighters are returning to ANZ Stadium on Saturday 27 January with their Concrete & Gold World Tour!
The 11-time Grammy-winning, 25+ million-record-selling rock gods will be joined by American alt-rockers Weezer, and Sydney favourites The Preatures.
Make no mistake: Foo Fighters’ Concrete & Gold World Tour with special guests Weezer will be one for the history books.
You'll need to move quick to secure your tickets to be part of one of the season’s most epic tours at ANZ Stadium.
Don't get caught out - to ensure a smooth entry in to ANZ Stadium on the night, we have some important information below for you regarding transport and other helpful tips.
- Tickets to the Foo Fighters 'Concrete & Gold World Tour' at ANZ Stadium include travel on public transport (i.e. trains, regular and special event bus services, Sydney Ferries, and light rail services).
- Although planned industrial action has been suspended, some disruptions are still likely across the Sydney Trains network this weekend and fans are strongly encouraged to get moving early and plan their trip.
- Leave the car at home - with a large crowd expected all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive.
- With other events occurring in the precinct, concert goers are recommended to arrive early, and allow enough time to park your car and find your seat to ensure you don't miss a minute of the concert.
- Allow plenty of travel time with heavy traffic expected approaching Sydney Olympic Park.
- To plan your trip, visit the Transport for NSW event day page here.
- Allow additional time for the security screening process when entering the Stadium.
SAFETY AND SECURITY AT ANZ STADIUM
Public safety is our No.1 priority at ANZ Stadium.
The Stadium works closely with NSW Police and other authorities to identify risks at all events.
A high NSW Police and Security presence will be in place for the concert, both inside ANZ Stadium and throughout the Sydney Olympic Park precinct before, during and after the event.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early and leave additional time for the security screening process when entering the Stadium. This process will include mandatory bag searches and personal checks.
Only small bags (no larger than 30cm x 40cm) are permitted into ANZ Stadium for events, and all bags will be checked by security. Fans should arrive without bags if possible.
See something/Say something: Please report any unusual or suspicious behaviour or unattended items to Customer Service staff, Police or Security.
Thank you for helping us provide a safe environment for this great event.
Enjoy the concert!
All tickets to the Foo Fighters 'Concrete & Gold World Tour' include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses and regular Sydney Buses (STA) services, Sydney Ferries and Light Rail services.
With a large crowd expected, patrons who have not pre booked parking should leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services available for the event.
Although planned industrial action has been suspended, some disruptions are still likely across the Sydney Trains network this weekend and fans are strongly encouraged to get moving early and plan their trip.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW event day page here or use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
Patrons are strongly advised to take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Olympic Park to avoid expected heavy congestion and traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses will start running between 4:30pm and 5:15pm, depending on the route, and will start arriving in the precinct from 6:45pm until 7:45pm.
Return services will start running from around 11:00pm and the last bus on each route will leave Sydney Olympic Park at 11:45pm.
Use the Major Event Buses Interactive Map to find your route and stop.
Car parks are expected to fill quickly, so ensure you pre-book your parking. Patrons are strongly encouraged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct train services, and major event buses, in operation for the event.
You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Patrons who have pre booked their parking must allow plenty of time to get to the Sydney Olympic Park Precinct, park their car and get to their seat for the event. If you haven't pre-booked your parking, patrons are strongly advised to come up with an alternative travel plan.
It is strongly advised that you take advantage of return train and bus travel (included in your tickets) to the game, but if you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, visit Sydney Olympic Park Authority.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.