GLOBAL superstar Ed Sheeran is set to rock the stage at ANZ Stadium with a massive Friday night concert on 16 March.
Touring in celebration of his record-breaking and chart-topping third studio album ÷, Sheeran will perform completely unaccompanied, joined on stage by just a guitar and effect pedals. The pull of this one-man band is an incredible experience to witness; layers of harmonies, rhythms and guitar parts cast out to a crowd of thousands who sing every lyric straight back to Sheeran.
Fans are strongly encouraged to use public transport to Olympic Park, with return travel on Sydney Trains and Major Event Buses included in all Ed Sheeran tickets. If you intend to drive, pre-booked parking in Sydney Olympic Park is essential. NOW is the time to start planning your trip.
There is only a small number of tickets available at shows across Australia, including the ANZ Stadium shows, with the ÷ World Tour on the way to selling out and breaking all-time attendance records.
|6:30PM||Opener: Ryan McMullan|
|7:30PM||Support Act: Missy Higgins|
Don’t get caught out - to ensure a smooth entry in to ANZ Stadium on the night, we have some important information below for you regarding transport and other helpful tips.
- With over 75,000 Ed Sheeran fans coming to ANZ Stadium for this much anticipated show, and other conflicting events in the precinct, allow plenty of travel time with heavy traffic expected approaching Sydney Olympic Park.
- All Tickets to the Ed Sheeran ÷ World Tour at ANZ Stadium include return travel on public transport (i.e. trains, regular and special event bus services, Sydney Ferries, and light rail services).
- Leave the car at home – use the additional and direct rail services and / or Major Event Buses in operation for the concerts.
- Car parks are expected to fill quickly, so ensure you pre-book your parking. If you have not pre-booked your parking before show day, don’t drive.
- Allow additional time for the security screening process when entering the Stadium.
- To plan your trip, visit the Transport for NSW event day page here.
Planning on buying tickets to Ed Sheeran at ANZ Stadium?
Remember Ticketek is the ONLY authorised ticketing agent for this event. To ensure you don’t end up with invalid tickets, DO NOT buy them through any unauthorised re-sellers such as Viagogo, Ticketmaster Resale, Tickets, eBay, Gumtree, Tickets Australia, Ticket Merchant, Ticket Blaster, Ticket Bis, Queenoftickets, etc.
ANZ Stadium has no obligation to honour tickets bought from any agent other than Ticketek.
We don’t want anyone to miss out on what is sure to be an awesome night, so spread the word!
All tickets to the Ed Sheeran ÷ World Tour include return travel on Sydney Trains services, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses and regular Sydney Buses (STA) services, Sydney Ferries and Light Rail services. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employee at the train station.
With large crowds expected and other conflicting events in the precinct, catching public transport is strongly recommended. Take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Sydney Olympic Park to avoid expected heavy congestion and peak hour traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
Patrons are STRONGLY advised to take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Olympic Park to avoid expected heavy congestion and traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW event day page here or use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses will start running between 3:30pm and 4:30pm, depending on the route, and will start arriving in the precinct from 5:30pm until 8:30pm.
Return services will start running after the concert ends with the last bus on each route leaving Sydney Olympic Park at 11:30pm.
Use the Major Event Buses Interactive Map to find your route and stop.
Car parks are expected to fill quickly, so ensure you pre-book your parking. Leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct train services, and major event buses, in operation for the event.
You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
If you’re planning on driving to the concert, allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park, including the M4, Homebush Bay Drive, Concord Road and Parramatta Road.
The below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.