PREPARE for a ferocious battle as the Wests Tigers host the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium.
There will be no holds barred in this mid-season clash, with both sides desperate for those invaluable 2 points.
Bring the family for action packed Sunday afternoon and help your team get across the line!
|4:10PM||Kick Off: NRL - Wests Tigers v Bulldogs|
- All tickets to the Wests Tigers v Bulldogs match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services.
- Take advantage of the additional supporter services from Campbelltown at 2.08pm and Sydenham at 2.14pm stopping all station to Olympic Park.
- Arrive early to soak in the atmosphere of this great rivalry on a Sunday afternoon!
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
BULLDOGS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While the Sunday afternoon blockbuster is a Wests Tigers home game, Bulldogs ticketed members have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Bulldogs Reserved Members (Ultimate, Full Season +, Full Season, ANZ, Country) will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East (subject to capacity).
Bulldogs General Admission Members (Ultimate, Full Season +, Full Season, ANZ, Country) will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 146 & 101.
BEANIES FOR BRAIN CANCER
ANZ Stadium along with the Wests Tigers, Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and NRL we will be supporting the Mark Hughes Foundation in Round 12, giving patrons the opportunity to support Beanies for Brain Cancer at 3 separate outlets this Sunday.
Please visit the Beanies for Brain Cancer outlets located outside gates J/K, gates A/B outside ANZ stadium or inside at aisle 104.
FANS FIRST MEAL DEALS
All tickets for the Wests Tigers v Bulldogs match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services only. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employee at the train station.
Take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Sydney Olympic Park.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
Additional supporters trains will run from:
- Campbelltown at 14:08, stopping all stations to Granville, Auburn, Lidcombe then Olympic Park.
- Sydenham at 14:18, stopping all stations to Olympic Park via Canterbury and Belmore
Alternatively, catch a train to Lidcombe Station then head to Platform Zero for a direct service to Olympic Park, running every 10 minutes until 12.30am.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those planning to drive you can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
If you’re planning on driving to the event, allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park, including the M4, Homebush Bay Drive, Concord Road and Parramatta Road.
The below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, please click here.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.