The Eels will be out to put the brakes on the Dragons' run to the Finals when they host the Red V at ANZ Stadium.
The boys in blue and gold have found some late season form recording two wins in their last three games at home . . . will they get the job done this Saturday night?
Make sure you're at ANZ Stadium to back your team and get them across the line!
|5:15PM||Jersey Flegg – Parramatta Eels v Dragons|
|7:30PM||Kick Off: NRL - Parramatta Eels v Dragons|
Don’t get caught out - here are some helpful tips to ensure you have a stress-free night out at the footy:
- All tickets and club Memberships to the Parramatta Eels v Dragons match include return train travel to Sydney Olympic Park Station.
- With a number of events on in Sydney Olympic Park, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should leave the car at home and take advantage of additional and direct train services running for this event.
- Additional supporter trains from Schofields at 6.20pm stopping all stations to Sydney Olympic Park and from Central at 6.05pm via Redfern and Strathfield.
- Special 'Parramatta Eels Express' shuttle buses will run on three routes from Castle Hill, Rouse Hill and Dural to Sydney Olympic Park.
- Arrive early for all the excitement of the Jersey Flegg Round 22 clash between the young Eels and Dragons.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page.
All tickets to the Parramatta Eels v Dragons match include travel to and from ANZ Stadium on train services only. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to a Sydney Trains official at the train station.
Take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Olympic Park to avoid expected congestion and traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Transport NSW Trip Planner above.
For the latest information, check trackwork service updates.
Special 'Eels Express' shuttle buses will run on three routes from Castle Hill, Rouse Hill and Dural to Sydney Olympic Park every 15 minutes.
Return services will also run every 10 minutes after full-time. For more details on these services including bus stops and timetables, visit Gameday Transport
The following Sydney Buses services also run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- Route X25 runs regularly to Sydney Olympic Park from Strathfield Station during the afternoon peak period on weekdays.
Car parks are expected to fill quickly, so it is vital you pre-book parking. Leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct train services which are included in all tickets and Memberships.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, please click here.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.