The Melbourne Storm will be shooting for back-to-back NRL premierships but they will have to beat Minor Premiers the Sydney Roosters at ANZ Stadium on Sunday to do it.
Grand Final day starts with a bang with the inaugural NRL Holden Women's Premiership Grand Final between the Brisbane Broncos and the Sydney Roosters.
Following the history making Grand Final is the Intrust Super State Championship Grand Final where the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs will face the Redcliffe Dolphins before the main act begins.
You simply have to be part of the biggest day on the NRL calendar.
|1:35PM||NRL Holden Women’s Premiership Grand Final: Brisbane Broncos v Sydney Roosters|
|3:40PM||NRL Intrust Super State Championship Grand Final: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs v Redcliffe Dolphins|
|6:30PM||Pre-Grand Final Entertainment commences|
|7:20PM||Kick Off: 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final: Sydney Roosters v Melbourne Storm|
Cheering on your team can be hungry and thirsty work. Refuel with our new menu items available at the NRL Grand Final. See all new Menu items here.
Don’t get caught out - to ensure a smooth entry into ANZ Stadium on the day, we have some helpful tips for you below:
• Tickets to the NRL Grand Final at ANZ Stadium include travel on public transport (i.e. trains, regular and special event bus services, Sydney Ferries, and light rail services).
• Leave the car at home – with a large crowd expected all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive.
• Plan your trip in advance by visiting the event page or trip planner on transportnsw.info.
• Arrive early to soak up all the atmosphere of the NRL Grand Final Precinct outside ANZ Stadium commencing from 11:00am.
• Remember to allow additional time for the security screening process when entering the Stadium.
NRL GRAND FINAL PRECINCT CELEBRATIONS
The Sydney Olympic Park precinct will come alive at 11am on Sunday with a bunch of family activities for everyone to enjoy before coming into ANZ Stadium. (click the map for the full version)
SAFETY AND SECURITY AT ANZ STADIUM
Public safety is our No.1 priority at ANZ Stadium.
The Stadium works closely with NSW Police and other authorities to identify risks at all events.
A high NSW Police and Security presence will be in place for 2018 NRL Telstra Premiership Grand Final, both inside ANZ Stadium and throughout the Sydney Olympic Park precinct before, during and after the event.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early and leave additional time for the security screening process when entering the Stadium. This process will include mandatory bag searches and personal checks.
Only small bags (no larger than 30cm x 40cm) are permitted into ANZ Stadium for events, and all bags will be checked by security. Fans should arrive without bags if possible.
See something/Say something: Please report any unusual or suspicious behaviour or unattended items to Customer Service staff, Police or Security.
Thank you for helping us provide a safe environment for this great event.
Enjoy the game!
All tickets to the NRL Grand Final at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains services, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses and regular Sydney Buses (STA) services, Sydney Ferries and Light Rail services.
With a full house expected, fans who have not pre-booked parking should leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct public transport services available for the event.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here or use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
Patrons are strongly advised to take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Olympic Park to avoid expected heavy congestion and traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses will start running between 11:50am and 12:30pm, depending on the route, and will start arriving in the precinct from 1:15pm until 7:15pm. Last service to Olympic Park on each route leave between 5:50pm and 6:20pm.
Return services start running after the game ends, with the last bus on each route leaving Olympic Park at 11:00pm.
Use the Major Event Buses Interactive Map to find your route and stop
Car parks are expected to fill quickly, so ensure you pre-book your parking. Patrons are strongly encouraged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct train services, and major event buses, in operation for the event.
You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Patrons who have pre booked their parking must allow plenty of time to get to the Sydney Olympic Park Precinct, park their car and get to their seat for the match. If you haven't pre-booked your parking, patrons are strongly advised to come up with an alternative travel plan.
It is strongly advised that you take advantage of return train and bus travel (included in your tickets) to the game, but if you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, visit Sydney Olympic Park Authority.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.