It’s almost time to see Taylor Swift live at ANZ Stadium in Sydney!!
Don’t get caught out - to ensure a smooth entry in to ANZ Stadium on the night, we have some important information below for you regarding transport and other helpful tips.
- All Tickets to the Taylor Swift Reputation Stadium Tour at ANZ Stadium include travel on public transport (i.e. trains, regular and special event bus services, Sydney Ferries, and light rail services).
- Leave the car at home – with a large crowd expected and Friday night peak hour traffic, all fans who have not pre-booked parking should not drive.
- With other events occurring in the precinct, concert goers are recommended to arrive early, and if you have pre-booked your parking allow enough time to park your car and find your seat to ensure you don’t miss a minute of the concert.
- Remember to allow additional time for the security screening process when entering the Stadium.
- To plan your trip, visit the Transport for NSW event page here.
- Read our fact sheet below to find out what you can and can't bring.
Taylor Swift VIP Packages
Get closer to Taylor Swift with a VIP limited edition collectors box and the best seats in the house:
|7:00PM||Opening Act commences|
Remember Ticketek is the ONLY authorised ticketing agent for this event. To ensure you don’t end up with invalid tickets, DO NOT buy them through any unauthorised re-sellers such as Viagogo, Ticketmaster Resale, Tickets, eBay, Gumtree, Tickets Australia, Ticket Merchant, Ticket Blaster, Ticket Bis, Queenoftickets, etc.
ANZ Stadium has no obligation to honor tickets bought from any agent other than Ticketek.
SAFETY AND SECURITY AT ANZ STADIUM
Public safety is our No.1 priority at ANZ Stadium.
The Stadium works closely with NSW Police and other authorities to identify risks at all events.
A high NSW Police and Security presence will be in place for the concert, both inside ANZ Stadium and throughout the Sydney Olympic Park precinct before, during and after the event.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early and leave additional time for the security screening process when entering the Stadium. This process will include mandatory bag searches and personal checks.
Only small bags (no larger than 20cm x 30cm) are permitted into ANZ Stadium for this event, and all bags will be checked by security. Fans should arrive without bags if possible.
See something/Say something: Please report any unusual or suspicious behaviour or unattended items to Customer Service staff, Police or Security.
Thank you for helping us provide a safe environment for this great event.
Enjoy the concert!
All tickets to the Taylor Swift Reputation Stadium Tour include return travel on Sydney Trains services, Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses and regular Sydney Buses (STA) services, Sydney Ferries and Light Rail services.
With large crowds expected, catching public transport is strongly recommended. Take advantage of the additional and direct trains running to and from Sydney Olympic Park to avoid expected heavy congestion and peak hour traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
Use the Trip Planner to plan your trip.
DEDICATED DROP-OFF/PICK-UP AREA
A dedicate loop to drop-off and pick-up on Friday has been nominated in Sydney Olympic Park on the corner of Orana Parade and Grand Parade. To access, drive down Australia Avenue and enter via Gate 10 on to New England Avenue, turning on to Orana Parade and then again to Grand Parade before exiting out of Gate 11 onto Australia Avenue.
CLICK HERE to help plan your journey
Patrons are STRONGLY advised to take advantage of the additional and direct trains (included in your event ticket) running to and from Olympic Park to avoid expected heavy congestion and traffic on roads in and around the Sydney Olympic Park precinct.
For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employee at the train station.
For the latest and most appropriate information, check trackwork service updates
Sydney Olympic Park Major Event Buses will start running between 3:35pm and 4:35pm, depending on the route, and will start arriving in the precinct from around 5:30pm.
Last services to Olympic Park on each route leave between 6:35pm and 7:35pm.
Return services will start running after the concert ends with the last bus on each route leaving Sydney Olympic Park at 11:45pm.
Use the Major Event Buses Interactive Map to find your route and stop.
Car parks are expected to fill quickly, so ensure you pre-book your parking. Concert goers are strongly encouraged to leave the car at home and take advantage of the additional and direct train services, and major event buses, in operation for concert.
You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be mailed out to customers or collected from Ticketek agencies.
Patrons who have pre booked their parking must allow plenty of time to get to the Sydney Olympic Park Precinct, park their car and get to their seat for the show. If you haven't pre-booked your parking, patrons are strongly advised to come up with an alternative travel plan.
It is strongly advised that patrons take advantage of return train and bus travel (included in your tickets) to the concert, but if you decide to drive, allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park, including the M4, Homebush Bay Drive, Concord Road and Parramatta Road.
The best way to beat the queues is to leave the car at home and take public transport instead.
The below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, visit Sydney Olympic Park Authority.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.