TAYLOR SWIFT'S - REPUTATION STADIUM TOUR | FRI 2 Nov 2018
She's back, Sydney! Ten-time Grammy award winner, Taylor Swift, is bringing her reputation Stadium Tour to ANZ Stadium on Friday 2 November, 2018.
The pop goddess will be returning to the scene of her phenomenal 2015 show that saw more than 76,000 fans turn out for one of the Stadium’s iconic concert moments.
Get ready for one of the hottest tours on the planet in 2018!
Note: This tour is ALL AGES however we highly recommend that all children under the age of 12 are accompanied by an adult. All patrons will require a valid ticket to enter the venue regardless of age.
Taylor Swift VIP Packages
Get closer to Taylor Swift with a VIP limited edition collectors box and the best seats in the house:
Planning on buying tickets to Taylor Swift at ANZ Stadium?
Remember Ticketek is the ONLY authorised ticketing agent for this event. To ensure you don’t end up with invalid tickets, DO NOT buy them through any unauthorised re-sellers such as Viagogo, Ticketmaster Resale, Tickets, eBay, Gumtree, Tickets Australia, Ticket Merchant, Ticket Blaster, Ticket Bis, Queenoftickets, etc.
ANZ Stadium has no obligation to honour tickets bought from any agent other than Ticketek.
We don’t want anyone to miss out on what is sure to be an awesome night, so spread the word!
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those who plan to drive, pre-booking your parking space is recommended. You can pre-book parking via:
If you’re planning on driving to the event, allow plenty of extra travel time as heavy traffic is expected on roads approaching Sydney Olympic Park, including the M4, Homebush Bay Drive, Concord Road and Parramatta Road.
The below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park;
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Birnie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Sydney Olympic Park Authority may close some local roads to accommodate increased public transport services and ensure pedestrian safety during events. For specific road closure details, please click here.
Patron SMS Service
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.