|10:00AM||Session 1 Commences|
|4:00PM||Session 1 Concludes|
|7:00PM||Session 2 Commences|
|10:00PM||Session 2 Concludes|
For those planning to drive P1 Parking Station is the recommended place to park with further information available here . You can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
For further timetable information, click here.
Please note: trains continue to run between Lidcombe and Olympic Park, and between Olympic Park and the City.
There is some trackwork taking place and may affect how you get to the Stadium. Some trains will run to a changed timetable and stopping pattern on the following lines:
- T1 North Shore, Northern & Western Line
- Central Coast & Newcastle Line
- T2 Inner West & Leppington Line
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
To plan your trip click here.
- If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.