STRAP yourselves in for one of the biggest grudge matches in the NRL.
The South Sydney Rabbitohs take on the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs on Saturday night in a clash that's about so much more than just two points.
Pride, reputation and bragging rights are on the line, so make sure you're at ANZ Stadium to cheer on your team!
Reminder that reciprocal entry rights are in play for Bulldogs Members.
|3:35PM||Kick Off: Jersey Flegg – Rabbitohs v Bulldogs|
|5:20PM||Kick Off: Canterbury Cup - Rabbitohs v Bulldogs|
|7:35PM||Kick Off: NRL - Rabbitohs v Bulldogs|
- All tickets to the Rabbitohs v Bulldogs match at ANZ Stadium include entry and return travel on train & metro services.
- Make a day of it and arrive early to watch the Jersey Flegg & Canterbury Cup clashes between the Rabbitohs and Bulldogs prior to the main game.
- Take advantage of the direct train from Central at 6:00pm stopping at Redfern, Strathfield and Olympic Park, and Sydenham at 5:50pm stopping all stations to Olympic Park via Canterbury and Belmore.
- To plan your trip visit the Transport for NSW game day event page here.
BULLDOGS RECIPROCAL RIGHTS
While this match is a Rabbitohs home game, Bulldogs Members have not been forgotten and will enjoy reciprocal member rights for this game.
Bulldogs Reserved Members with access to ANZ Stadium events will access via Gate C/D with General Admission Seating available on Level 4 East.
Bulldogs General Admission Members with access to ANZ Stadium events will access via Gate B with General Admission Seating available on Level 1 in Aisles 101 and 103.
All tickets for the Rabbitohs v Bulldogs match include entry and return travel on Sydney Trains and Sydney Metro services only. For the right to travel, show your ticket or proof of purchase to Sydney Trains employee at the train station.
The closest station to ANZ Stadium is Olympic Park.
Additional services will run to help you get to the game:
- An express service will leave from Central at 18:00 stopping at Redfern, Strathfield and Olympic Park
- An express service will leave from Sydenham at 17:50 stopping all stations to Olympic Park via Canterbury and Belmore.
- Central at 18:12 stopping at Redfern, Strathfield and Olympic Park.
- Sydenham at 17:59 stopping all station to Olympic Park via Canterbury and Belmore.
Catch a train to Lidcombe for a direct service to Olympic Park from Platform Zero running every 10 minutes until midnight.
For further timetable information, click here.
For the most up-to-date information on trackwork and replacement services, please click here.
The following Sydney Buses services run to Sydney Olympic Park:
- Route 525 runs between Parramatta and Burwood via Sydney Olympic Park.
- Route 526 runs from the Sydney Olympic Park Ferry Wharf to Olympic Park.
- Route 533 runs from Sydney Olympic Park to Chatswood via Rhodes & North Ryde.
Use the Transport NSW Trip Planner to help plan your journey. It will give you up-to-date train and bus timetable information. Click here for more information.
For those planning to drive you can pre-book parking via:
- Sydney Olympic Park Authority: Print your ticket at home by clicking here. Please note: pre-booked parking tickets cannot be booked on the day of the event.
- Ticketek: Order your tickets by clicking here or calling 132 849. Please note: These can only be collected from Ticketek agencies.
Fans who do plan to drive should allow plenty of time to get to Sydney Olympic Park, find a parking space and get to their seat for the game.
If you decide to drive, the below routes are advised and can help minimise traffic issues:
- From the NORTH: Through Top Ryde, take Victoria Rd and then Silverwater Rd and Holker Street to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the SOUTH: Turn onto Parramatta Road then Hill Road to Sydney Olympic Park.
- From the EAST: Take Parramatta Road then Bernie Avenue or Hill Road. If you are driving along Victoria Road, consider taking Silverwater Road then Holker Street.
- From the WEST: Turn onto Silverwater Road then Holker Street or turn onto Hill Road, and then to Sydney Olympic Park.
Changed traffic conditions for the WestConnex project may also affect how you travel. For the latest updates visit WestConnex News.
REPORT ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0419 403 360 with your issue and location.